SUPPORTING MOBILE DIGITISATION IN THE NHS
CARETAKER’S CONTINUOUS VITAL SIGNS MONITORING IMPROVES PATIENT OUTCOMES
What is Caretaker?
Securely delivering accurate, real-time data via a secure Android App, or interfaces with other patient monitoring systems, Caretaker provides you with a more flexible, time-saving and safe option for taking care of your patients.
Data measurements include:
Systolic, Diastolic, and Mean Arterial Pressure
Blood Oxygen Level
Core Body Temperature
Other Hemodynamic Parameters
Cardiac Output & Stroke Volume
What benefits can it offer?
- ICU-level of accuracy via a non-invasive, wearable device
- Real-time monitoring of patients’ conditions, allowing for quicker intervention when an issue arises or health deterioration occurs
- Improved efficiency and reduced workload with remote, continuous monitoring of all allocated patients and automatic log of comprehensive physiological parameters
- Reduced need for regular close contact with multiple individuals, reducing the risk of virus transmission
- Secure and remote monitoring of patients in different locations via tablet, mobile phone or cloud-based platform
- Improved patient comfort with fewer intermittent checks, with wireless device monitoring supporting ease of mobility
With the pandemic easing its grip on NHS resources, now is the time to rebuild a stronger, more efficient delivery of healthcare, supported by Caretaker Continuous Wireless Monitoring.